The FIVE BEST Venues you can't live without!
- John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art: Enjoy the beautiful architecture that is an adventure for any age! 2.8 miles
- Indigenous restaurant: Chef Steve Phelps creates sustainably sourced culinary dishes 4.8 miles
- Shopping at St. Armand’s Circle: Find new styles at local boutiques 8 miles
- Sarasota Farmers Market: Southern Living Magazine names this market one of the best in Florida 5.3 miles
- Duval’s restaurant: One of the city’s best seafood hot spots led by Chef Nils Tarantik 5.3 miles
Your local NEIGHBORHOOD VIBES
Steps away from a local taco or burger, and minutes away from great shopping, arts and entertainment. Whether it’s a day on the world class beaches, or a round of golf at one of the many pristine courses you can experience the best of Sarasota.
LIVE BALANCED at Waterlefe Golf and River Club
Nestled along the banks of the Manatee River, this course hosts a collection of signature golf holes designed by course architect Ted McAnlis. Golfers of all skill levels can enjoy the 18-hole course, aqua range, and practice putting green. Complete your day with a beverage delivered straight to your cart and a bite to eat at the grille room.
Nathan Benderson Park is a 600-acre community park featuring North America’s renowned 2,000-meter sprint rowing course as well as a regatta center. A 3.4 mile loop circles the park, and visitors can enjoy the picnic areas, picturesque lake, and boat ramp for some quiet afternoon kayaking.